Some may not understand the power of an abuser.
They (abusers) bury a person so deep they have no clue where the light is ~ let alone how to dig themselves out.
It is easy to push aside the person who is being abused with the statement “I didn’t know…” or “It’s their fault for staying in a bad relationship for so long.”
I want to say to those of you who know or think someone is in an domestic relationship of any kind ~
- Stop judging them!
- Help them by just LISTENING!
- We know that it looks pathetic to the outside world what we are going through.
- Empower those people by focusing on the positive things they bring to the table!
- Remind those persons Love Shouldn’t Hurt but you are also there WHEN they are ready to walk away!
- When THEY ARE READY ~ NO ONE can stop them.
So be ready PeePs ~
They will truly need every ounce of help and encouragement you were so willing to give when they were Living TheNightmare!
When I finally got out of a 30 Year Marriage full of Domestic Abuse, I found out a lot of those cheerleaders that were on my side ~ were no longer carrying their Pom poms.
I have no clue where I am going at this point in my life other than FOWARD.
And I’m moving forward with FIERCENESS.
In the meantime,
As Always ~